What makes a successful buyer in this age? In this course, we will discuss all the tools and techniques required to become a successful buyer. We will also cover the basic principles of the purchasing function. Furthermore, we will explore how to establish a strong foundation for the purchasing function. The efficient buying of goods and services will be covered in details including the latest practices of purchasing. The total purchasing cycle will be discussed so that the final product will hit the market as fast as possible.
Junior Buyers, Buyers, Purchasing Department Personnel and Other Personnel from other departments who need to understand the buying function.
- Purchasing methods
- Supplier communication
- Writing purchase orders
- Logistics methods
- Sourcing of materials
This course uses a variety of interactive learning methods such as : Group Discussions, Videos, Team Exercises, Case Studies And Questionnaires.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the fundamentals and modern principles of the purchasing function
- Utilize the best practices in purchasing strategies and processes
- Use all the skills required to be an effective buyer
- Improve the efficiency of buying goods and services
- Select suppliers in a better way
- Determine transportation and packaging requirements
- Shorten total lead time to speed up the purchasing cycle